This Animals themed sensory kit is a fun and engaging way to expand your Little Tot's animal vocabulary. You may refer to our product image gallery to get an idea on how to stage your sensory bin. Allow the child to explore the different textures and watch them come up with their own narrative. As the animals provided are given at random, but nonetheless specific to the theme; you may want to place the animals at different zones of the bin to suggest the natural habitat.
Other ways to set up the kit:
As the main caregiver, you will know best what challenges your little one at just the right level. So a child who is exploring Jigsaw Puzzles for the first time may approach each puzzle, one at a time. Once you notice the concept has been ingrained in the child, you can jumble up 2 or more at a time. And finally, try placing the jigsaw pieces hidden within the bin of chickpeas and rice, encouraging them to seek out the hidden puzzles.
We have provided a mix of 2 sensory staples: Rice and Chickpeas, to allow easy clean-up and sorting after play time.
This kit includes:
- Board Book About Animals
- Coloured Rice (100grams)
- Coloured Chickpeas (100 grams x 2 colours)
- 6 sets of 2-piece Animal Jigsaw
- 5 Animal Figurines
*Wooden tray in the picture not included
- Pictures are for reference only, contents in each kit may vary slightly.
- This kit includes some small parts which can cause choking, they are not suitable for children under 3.
- Our products are not considered toys, thus, small children should play under strict parental supervision.